View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 12:22 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 12/05/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
I FOUND THE FIX TO ALBUM ART UPDATING!!!

ok so there are 2 reg edits missing...
ill just put them here and a cab
here it is:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\Music]
"Cust_Music_Store"=dword:1 (dont have to add it for it to work)
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\AudioManager_Eng\i nformation]
"connect_setting"=dword:1 (must add)

ok so for anyone who would like to cook it in just add these two edits to any app.reg (or any .reg file) inside a package that u r cooking into your rom.

and the cab: (if anyone has more then those two reg edits missing)
http://hotfile.com/dl/20592367/3f3fe...a_2.5.cab.html

u might need to soft reset after... but these are the two reg edit u would need to add and everything works like a charm!!!
edit: only the "connect_setting" must be added although the other one will add an extra tab to the menu in the "update album art" tab after u update so that u can see what it found and be able to download the pic's (atleast i think thats what that does, cuz i noticed that on nrg rom it never gave me that option but only once i added those two it work for me on a rom that i cooked using mystery kitchen).

thx man, works like a champ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDColeslaw View Post
So can someone tell me how I would go about cooking in custom reg edits?
depends on which regs your wanting to edit. sometimes i edit in each package or \OEM\Diamond\Common\Tweaks - Registry