View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 12:15 AM
rootlinux
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RootRom Sense 2.5/28011 - Dec 14 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/23506

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenixjn View Post
1213 is really interesting: not only you got it to work using the reply feature but you also created a true fully working MMS out-of-the-box. The interface is very fast. The only things I can complain are the lock button being an icon and the back button being an OK button on the main menu. Also I'm running touchpal and registration info is entered via Settings > Personal > Input Options which is missing... Other than that this is truly a nice piece of work.
The icon for lock is made into the theme that I did not create.
I won't mess with the theme because it works great and I did not create it.
If you use another rom like NRG's it will probably be the same issue as I think his new rom uses the same theme.
It isn't really an issue for me if it works.

I can install TouchPal later and test the issue you are having when I get time.