View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 11:23 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: [W/VGA] Jmz Provisioning -- Select your carrier on first boot

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllboredlll View Post
Durin my builds I got 2 different erros and neither were attributed to your program. Just happened during your programs execution. I am mentioning this only in the event they are experiencing the same. One was caused by services.exe and the other because runCC and autorun clashed. Which a registry entry was the culprit of that one.

Do you have a newer version with more choices? Like seen in Juicy's ROM and others.
No, I don't. I am an idiot and lost the source. So, I will be rewriting the app and release a new one. Along with more options and flexibility. i.e. changing the buttons to whatever entries cook wants and changing the header to whatever the cook wants also.