View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 10:24 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 12-14 ][ v1.2 ][ 6.5.5 \ 6.5 \ 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelshadow View Post
Is there any way to enable the HTC menu enhancement without Manila loaded (Titanium only) or enable it in titanium mode only?
this is the problem i've been battling for weeks now. I wouldve given up except for the fact that nrgz titanium only rom has the menu enhancement without manilla so i know it possible. I still don't have an answer but hopefully i will soon.
Google is the next skynet