View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 04:02 PM
nico4k
Almost a VIP

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lightbulb I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robtao View Post
If you are using the OEM found elsewhere in this forum, it won't work for me without installing the attached (delete the .zip in the name before running from the PPC) to the main memory. The program itself must also be installed to Main Memory. I tried the extended Rom location too, and it didn't work for me either.
I love this App too.
The only way i have gotten around it has been Pocket E-sword in ROM, bibles on the SD and installing SQL2.0 into the memory.
(i even tried to include SQL2.0 into the ROM, but it did not work at all)
Probably using OEMizer app (at the top of the HTC Apache forum), you can create shortcuts to the SD card included in the ROM (so the shortcuts will be there after a Hard Reset,), but you may still have to install SQL2.0 to the sd card anyways so pocket E-sword can see that SQL is there.
(if i'm not mistaken SQLCE (not sure what version, i think it is 3.0) is included in the WM6 Rom, i see it all the time included in the processing of files when using the kitchen, BUT AGAIN, I THINK POCKET E-SWORD NEEDS IT REGISTERED AS AN ISTALL TO SEE IT.

let me know if you can figure it out and have all run from the ROM or
have all from the SD without having to install SQL2.0 everytime you hard reset.