View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 04:38 PM
fiyah
Regular 'Geeker

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28011/21884) |Dec 4| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
I just tested it myself and my end key is working. That's why I thought it could be your phone. Maybe a hard reset is in order? I don't typically "flashdance". I go from one energy build to another. I mean, if I have to reinstall windows, I don't format my hard drives, install Windows 95, format again, install Vista, format again, then install Vista again. Do you use a program to remap your end key to something else? Something could be interfering with it.
Oh I don't have the problem (at least not anymore) ... I was just commenting that they guy who complained of the problem likely isnt having a hardware key problem since I had the issue in the past and it wasnt hardware keys. But he should still check his hardware keys though... just to be sure.