View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 04:34 PM
blockhead428
Regular 'Geeker

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28011/21884) |Dec 4| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiyah View Post
Its not the hardware keys. I have gotten this before too... but have been able to pretty much avoid it for the most part by waiting for the phone to connect before actually trying to terminate the call. Not sure if its still happening.. but I have come across the same thing in past builds.
I just tested it myself and my end key is working. That's why I thought it could be your phone. Maybe a hard reset is in order? I don't typically "flashdance". I go from one energy build to another. I mean, if I have to reinstall windows, I don't format my hard drives, install Windows 95, format again, install Vista, format again, then install Vista again. Do you use a program to remap your end key to something else? Something could be interfering with it.