View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 02:01 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RootRom Sense 2.5/28011 - Dec 13 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/23506

Quote:
Originally Posted by chritian.a View Post
just a lil feedback on the latest 12.13_28011 RootRom...2 very, very small graphic issues i came across:
-there is a second start graphic in the start menu when it should be the lock text
-wallpaper doesn't work for all tabs.

other than that, everything continues to work great and I think I'm ready to run Sashimi after i take out some scripts and reg settings. (won't be needing most of those anymore, LOL!) Thanks again for an excellent rom!!!

BTW, would you happen to have the OEM camera app handy? I went to Metallica concert the other night and would have preferred to take pics with a flash rather than blastin/ everyone with the flashlight.
Not sure what you mean by second start graphic.
Also no one else has mentioned the wallpaper not being on all tabs.
My wallpaper is locked in manila and unless changed it should be on all tabs.
It doesn't require the bg4all to be on all tabs.
BG4all is still cooked in.