View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 12:13 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd Clocks} Home Clock Fonts for Manila 2.5 - More Out NOW! <> 12-8-09

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwrood View Post
few questions..
1, how did you get the neon (circular) clock???
it's attached....along with 20 others

Quote:
2, how did you get 5 shortcut icons along the bottom...i know it has something to do with manila 2.5 but i thought that in manila 2.5 there was only ??3??? or ???4??? icons available
MaxManila 2.6
MaxManila 2.6 BETA is HERE!!! Full Screen Manila! Works On NRG!!

Quote:
3, if the above statement is true, how did you get the start phone and menu button along the bottom bc i thought that that was only available with 6.5.3 builds
it is 6.5.3 w/ MaxManila 2.6 FOR Manila 2.5
Attached Files
File Type: zip AClockPackage.zip (2.17 MB, 78 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 4 times.