View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 11:37 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RootRom Sense 2.5/28011 - Dec 13 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/23506

Thanks tons & hit thanks button also on 23506. Your ROM is the ONLY one I've found that works with Sprint TV (so far) AND is sense 2.5 in this post.
Everything is amazing!! Thought I'd tried all, but somehow missed yours! Been thinking about making my own "fat" ROM with all the stuff I wanted in it for a long time now. But then, I found yours!!! Nice & chunky!! (lots of apps)

2 Questions:
1. Could you please attach the sprint tv cab & post it here?
On your 23506 it says version 1.7.1.89014. (also, did you cook in any other fixes? like calks?) Having a tough time finding it.

2. Can you/anyone list the top 3 reasons someone would want to switch from the almost perfect root23506 to root28011? (I've seen a couple reading about landscape..)

Last edited by teradog; 12-14-2009 at 12:02 PM.