View Single Post
Old 12-18-2006, 09:07 AM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Custom AKU2.2 Beta 1.0 Testers NEEDED!

So I worked hard last night "burning the midnight oil" as one of my teachers use to say. I currently need Beta testers to help with testing. Below you will find the Beta link, BUT it is locked and you WILL need a password from me to extract and install. The reason Im doing this is, I dont want a Beta out there floating around when I should have a finally build soon. All I need is some people who are willing to hard reset! And install apps they were running like before, NO BACKUPS, only fresh installs. This way if there are issues we can track them down and I can try and figure them out. If you feel that you wanna be a beta tester and are up for it, then please PM me for the rar password. Below are so things done (mostly behind the scenes ) And if you get try this please report ANY issues to this thread. I also have been running it now for a few hours with no issues as of yet. :P
Thanks,
Mike

Note: .NET CF 2.0 was removed because of issues, once fixed the download will be updated.

Features:
- A2DP built-in!
- HTC X Task Manager. (go to start/settings/system to enable)
- ApacheHax NO longer needed, registry pre-tweaked.
- Maximum number of connections tweak.
- No more dinging when volume is changed in call.
- Ligthen by removing un-needed files. (Saves about .5MB)
- UPX'd a few system files. (Saves about 5MB)
- Went from Telecom to Alltel base OS, so bootscreen now says Alltel.
(Looks better imho :P )

Known Issues:
- Video mail gives a unknown file format error.
- Today Screen Plugins dont always load after soft reset.

Download:
Beta Testers No Longer Needed