View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 04:29 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: RSTG Roms - Sense 2.5 WM6.5_21876_5.08 .-. 12/13/09

ok here is the end result,this is the dusk theme on rstg's newest release

unlocked

with lock engaged

now i decided to put max manila on and this is what i came up with after a few add on's,turned the homescreen weather off so the pics would come out better

with a nice clean screen

and with fullscreen

now there was alot of steps taken here lol,i said i was gonna test this to see if it worked with no issues on the rom and i say it came out damn nice.also please do not clutter this thread with dusk theme questions and ect. i posted the pics to show that it works is all,keep the questions rom related please and if you need help with this just shoot a pm to me as to not clutter this thread

This post has been thanked 2 times.