View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 02:05 AM
Jadall
PPCGeeks Regular

Jadall is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 12/05/09

No go on the sense I just deleted the whole archive to start over again. tried mystery kitchen to see if it works. same thing just says loading htc sense what is really messed up is I made roms put them on the phone a few days ago with both kitchens. I tried adding the 2 packages to the mystery rom but I'm getting tired lol I will work on it again tomorow I am putting omj's sense 1.2 28002 rom on it that I did NOT build. and I left every SYS oh and the rom just came up. and the clock (sense) loaded so back to square one. I will research how to dump a rom tomorow a dump is just putting the list of what the build has so others can look at it right? I thought I would be clever and copy and paste the screen from the kitchen and slap it into a txt file or something. but that didn't work either. just not my night for phone rom building! hehe.

hop in chat 86gn if you will be around for a while (the one in forums) I will get on there.