View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 11:28 PM
cocoabro
PPCGeeks Regular

cocoabro is keeping up the good workcocoabro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28011/21884 |Dec 4| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless25 View Post

REPOST: Could you please... fix the calendar issue's. IE: no menu options showing up and even trying to find them they are not in the same place each screen? Greatly appreciate it. (look alittle silly standing in front of a client trying to schedule them in pecking around for the menu bar & next buttons that cant be seen). This is from when adding calender as short cut to get more options for calendar. Main slider calender isn't showing advanced options.

I'm using Dec 12 28011 with Dusk and haven't experienced any of these problems on this or any previous version, including the MaxManila 28011; all menus appear as expected. Have you tried reflashing to stock first?

Quote:
Also there is still a quirk in the start menu. After using the back arrow a couple of times it still dissapears but a black box is still there so you know where to click. Weird Still happens. But is astectic on a nearly Pefectioned rom.
Again, I haven't experienced this. Try flashing back to stock then reflashing; this solved a weird issue that I had with the Dec 07 ROM. Just an idea.