View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 09:43 PM
clueless25
Switching to Android

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28011/21884 |Dec 4| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Maxmanila cooked in Rom Is PERFECT! NO LAGGING! YEAH!!! NRGZ!!! Rate it an A

available mem is better. Was running 100% on straight 28011.
On install of 28011 Maxmanila I get 53 available.

Tried to uninstall Opera - while it doesn't completly uninstall because it still launches, it did take out something that gave me 63 available on memory. Why uninstal? Cause Opera has always run crappy on my system cept for Opera 10. Anyway to fully uninstall Opera?

Out of 170 total for programs it's using 107. I think this coule be higher. Any tweaks I should use?

And 1 Issue fixed would make this A+ I posted earlier and haven't delved into manila files to find how to fix this myself. (one needs to know which file)

REPOST: Could you please... fix the calendar issue's. IE: no menu options showing up and even trying to find them they are not in the same place each screen? Greatly appreciate it. (look alittle silly standing in front of a client trying to schedule them in pecking around for the menu bar & next buttons that cant be seen). This is from when adding calender as short cut to get more options for calendar. Main slider calender isn't showing advanced options.

Also there is still a quirk in the start menu. After using the back arrow a couple of times it still dissapears but a black box is still there so you know where to click. Weird Still happens. But is astectic on a nearly Pefectioned rom.

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.