View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 11:09 AM
Mazzakre
Halfway to VIP Status

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28011/21884 |Dec 4| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
how is the memory in 28011 and/or 21884? do these ROMs still make Opera mobile 10 unusable (auto closes)? Before the percentage would idle in the 80s after a few hours, needing a soft reset once or twice a day (or cleanRAM). Jumped to another ROM cause of the high memory usage of NRG ROMs, but i'm eagerly waiting to jump back. Please let me know if the RAM management is better or the same compared to say about a month ago.
Ive been running 28011 for a week or so and starting yesterday my memory just went to sh*t. I started getting messages saying not enough memory to download the message. When I checked the system memory it shws that I had something like 1 mb available. Task Manager didnt show any huuuuuge drains on memory, the app using the most memory was gers.exe or something. Anyone know why this is happening? I just did a hard reset this morning and tried to monitor the memory as I was restoring things and im currently at around 55-60mb free. I turned off file cache in advanced config hoping that keeps memory free. Maybe pagepool has something to do with it? I havent changed it from default since I heard I shouldnt need to with Sprint. Any of you big brains out there with an answer Id appreciate the help.
This post has been thanked 1 times.