View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 09:26 AM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28011/21884) |Dec 4| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
Ok, since this rom (newest 28xxx M2.5 version) doesn't come with a task manager, I installed the xperia task manager. Works good, but it has a small white rectangle over the clock in the corner now. Also upon a soft reset, I have to go to \Windows\Startup and run the intercept.exe and then run it again because the manila is off position. Are there any other alternative task managers? This one works just fine for now since I don't see any other way of closing programs other than soft resetting. There's not even a task manager under Settings\System. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Also, is there any way to get rid of the clock in the corner and just have a task manager there? I know the x button only minimizes a program, so I'd like to have a way of closing things. I just love having a bunch of apps running in the background without me knowing it so the phone's dead within an hour.

hmmm task manager? what about the one you get when you hold down the call key? its all i need....

Droidrox39