View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 03:03 AM
thongaxp
PPCGeeks Regular

thongaxp is keeping up the good workthongaxp is keeping up the good workthongaxp is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28008/21877 |Dec 4| ★ Sense 2.5 ★

Hi NRG!

I'm Back!!! I dumped your dec 11 28008 rom with MaxManila on to my phone and am loving it! I was on Juicy's r5/r6 rom for a little while because of the previous MaxManila issues that occurred with your win6.5x/man2.5 ROM. My girlfriend actually made me look for a new ROM today because occasionally my ringer would shutoff on Juicy's ROM even with the "fix" installed. I am really happy that I checked back here first and saw that you cooked in MaxManila because it's an add-on I that always use and this works perfectly right out of the box. So far with battery life seems reasonable; I have had the phone on with wifi for 8hrs while installing, have had a few phone calls (~2hrs worth) and am still at 40% which isn't bad considering that the phone hasn't had the chance to fully calibrate its battery. I do believe this is your best work yet and can't wait to see future renditions. Thanks and keep up the good work man, you rock!

Welcome to the age of information where all info is readily and freely available. Gratitude is also free; so if I or anyone else has helped you on this board, don't forget to hit the “Thanks” button!

Last edited by thongaxp; 12-13-2009 at 03:06 AM. Reason: typo