View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 12:04 AM
rorytmeadows
Banned User

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Screen Randomly Wakes Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
If you do a search this has been a problem and been discussed since winmo has been out. Not just on HTC devices. And there hasnt been a fix to come out yet
I honestly think this problem is a little different than the general one that may plague WinMo devices. My MDA never woke up by itself (didn't do much of anything else either). I honestly think it has to do with some of the running programs and services in the background. Some are there and you didn't tell them to be there when you installed. Some are there and you never thought they would need to be running in the background. I periodically have to go into SKTools and see what's doing behind the scenes to make sure everything that is there is supposed to be, etc etc. I've cut out some script programs and am just left with Automatic Call Recorder as the only service I allow that I installed myself.