View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 11:09 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: (12-5-2009) Medium Hill ROM 6.5.3 28005 Sense 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang704 View Post
This is the ugliest and plain rom ever made. Don't waste your time flashing it.
Obviously, u didnt read the very first post which states "This is a fairly clean ROM with only the essentials. You can add whatever else you need by way of cab." And you know what the ROM looked like by the pics in the first post as well. So if you didn't like the look and you want more non "plain" flare to your ROM, then why did you "waste" your time with it? Seems kinda pointless to trash talk a ROM when it plainly states in the very first post what type of ROM it is in the first post as well as what it looks like. So please be sure to read Chef's posts about their ROM's before you make a post that is not constructive.

Anyways, things have been hectic, but i'm trying a few things out tonight and if I can get it worked out, i will post an update.

Update: Making good progress, got a lot of things fixed with this build so far, cdma settings, and the links for location settings and email settings, and a few other menu related settings and other things. Trying to make this next release/update a good one, sorry if anyone is waiting patiently, please hold out a little longer

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 12-12-2009 at 11:41 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.