View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 10:53 PM
HKO10
Lurker

HKO10 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

For those who are having trouble with getting your TP swapped with a TP2, do not give up hope! I decided to call CS today instead of driving 30 miles to the repair center about my 3rd TP (got on thursday) about the same problems i've had with my other 2. First call was a total fail as the lady told me to go to a Sprint repair center...

I called again to have a different CS tell me the same thing, but I asked to be forwarded to escalations (whom i had terrible experience with last week). This time i had the most fantastic lady, Tanya, who went out of her way to help me out. She told me that they are out of stock of TP2's but she found one at a sprint store which is 40 miles away from my home... Drove all the way out there to be told that they did not have it... How frustrating!!!! Driving 80 miles for absolutely nothing. They ordered me on and I will be driving another 80 miles on Monday.

Long story short, skip over customer service and ask for escalations. Like others, it really does depend on who you have as your representative and also, be nice! They really don't need to help you if you're being demanding and rude.

It's still possible!!!