View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 10:21 PM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Alltel Plan VS Droid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Zachary View Post
So I went to the Verizon store today and talked with the supervisor. He told me the following:
3 - There is no $20 plan (or contract) early renewal fee. The Alltel plan is good until you get a phone that is not compatible. The contract is used only to get you the subsidized price. You sign up for two years to get the subsidized price (so it is a one-sided contract). He asked me "why would you want to lock yourself down longer? That would mean you would have to wait longer to get a subsidized phone."
That is incorrect. Paying the 20.00 early renewal fee (which does in fact exist) allows you to erase the 2nd year of your 2 year contract as long as you are commiting to another 2 year contract with them, and you do get a phone at the subsidized price. I have the reciept to prove it.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28