View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 10:17 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: girlfriend moved out-wont give back phone....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerdave View Post
I have suspended the service and the phone dosen't have insurance on it.
I know that suspending the service makes my contract longer and I'm not billed for the suspended service. Other than making a trip to California from Texas anyone else have any other options.?

RD
File all your documents in a small claims court and take some action. I agree on life lesson learned, you can get some justice though (hopefully) and just know not to do it again. If she agreed with you for anything about the phone account, it's a contract... if she is not holding up her part she broke the contract and you have actionable cause
File in your local small claims court and if she doesn't show you will get a default judgment... then she will get a surprise on her credit report until she pays you back... alternatively you can file HERE and get JUSTICE!!

This is just IMHO

Don't let her get away scotch free!!!