View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 05:27 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Native HTC messaging MMS fix (collaboration)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentjoker View Post
well good input but you are wrong. I actually fixed mine today and it works flawlessly with sms and mms now. Verizon! Its not a matter of waiting on another company. Its finding the settings. You were right on one aspect and that is some registry settings were for gsm and needed changed to cdma to work better.

right now im trying to narrow down what exact changes are needed and ill post them. I will reflash and do those changes and make sure they work then you will see.
when you say fixed you were able to send n confirm sent threw htc? cause i dont think recieve is that big a problem as in juicy r5 i could recieve and open full pic in htc messsging. all i did 4 that was set my settings in the htc messaging menu to 80, http://mms.sprintpcs.com, 1024kb and wap to none.