View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 02:41 PM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28008/21877 |Dec 4| ★ Sense 2.5 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by mswlogo View Post
Dusk does not run on Manila 2.5 yet. So if it does happen it may happen on his Phoenix ROMs first.

You can run partial Dusk now. No Dusk Clock or Dusk Slider but everything else gets Dusk (Task Bars, Phone, ConMgr, Background). Looks pretty slick. Looks more polished than Energy's "Plus" theme.

ummm..... excuse me???? Yeah it does.... NRGz even uploading a manila 2.5 ROM with the dusk theme included, that's what was being asked about....

I haven't heard anything else about the ROM, but I'll bet it's soon, seems hopefully just another day or two.... I'm really waiting to try it myself.