View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 07:42 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Copyright notice

There always seem to be a few people that feel the need to screw things up for everyone else by trying to turn a dime off of someone else's labor.

Much of the software items in the kitchen are free for personal use. Many are NOT free for commercial use. DO NOT SELL THE KITCHEN, THE TOOLS DISTRIBUTED WITH THE KITCHEN, OR ROMs MADE FROM IT. You WILL be in violation of numerous copyrights.

I can't speak for all the copyright holders, but I know Microsoft and I pursue copyright infringement aggressively.

Last edited by gguruusa; 12-12-2007 at 03:04 AM.