View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 01:11 PM
bradart
Officer Android

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart
Re: [ROM] 12/10/09-1.0 | fresh rom | Enough that I'm calling it 1.0!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ott View Post
I don't know if this is just with your ROM or if this is a problem for everyone, but I think i can elaborate on these missing market apps. I have been running your ROM for a couple weeks and really like it, but when I search for certain things in the market, ie: hero clock, it says 14 results found, but none of them show up. This has happened on several searches I have found, but I didn't put it all together in time to write them all down for you. Like I said, i don't know if this is just with your ROM or if this is happening to everyone? I'll stay posted, any questions ask and I will try and search more stuff to give you more examples.
This a seperate issue than the missing market apps. When it says you have results but they dont show up, rotate the screen to landscape then back and they will show up. It has nothing to do with the issue that appeared after the MR. Google fixed that.

Sponsored by Kools.