View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 12:15 PM
wmdunn
VIP Member

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 12/05/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by mucky View Post
I have deleted all but 2 ringers and all but 5 alerts. Now neither of the ringers show as options in phone & sounds settings. They do show up as options for all other alerts I.E. new text,new mms etc. when I put back all the files I deleted everything works fine. I just don't want all the sounds. They take up a lot of space. So,how does this happen and can it be fixed. I do have 4 ringers as options:
Ring01-windowsphone
ring02-velvet
ring03-flame
alert-twitter

I haven't been able to locate the files or I would put the ringers I want with them.
Thanks for the help,
Matt
Matt ... I also cleaned out most of the rings in order to save space, and added at least one ring of my own. I can't exactly remember the process that I used, because I was experimenting. Before flashing, go to these folders and check to see if your rings are there ...

OEM\Diamond\Common\OEMDrivers

SYS\21882(or whatever your sys build)\Shared\Common\PhoneRedist

PS - the two rings that I use are both .wma files

Last edited by wmdunn; 12-12-2009 at 12:17 PM.