View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 01:46 AM
Jadall
PPCGeeks Regular

Jadall is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Swype: New sip ported from Verizon Omnia II

Yeah I found it yesterday on another thread in here and was coming on here to tell people about it too. Its a very cool ap you slide around the keyboard easy to use and the prediction on it puts the word you actually typed in it. Please everyone try this for your device it totally rocks and you can type on it stock I'm still learning it and sometimes I just can't swipe a really long word etc just hit it in 1 at a time like a normal keyboard if you have difficulties with a word etc.

This is the 3rd cab I have found for it. I haven't tried my keyboard in landscape. I might have read that is the only issue is this version made up for the diamond?

oh and something else the first cab I installed to internal storage and I couldn't get it to work the 2nd cab (1 kb dif in size) I installed into device and it worked just fine. also I couldn't get the tutorial to work on the other version I found in the software section in the other thread. I haven't tried this particular cab folks so just be aware that those are the only issues I found with it and making the tutorial work might be my fault I might not be doing it right.

Last edited by Jadall; 12-12-2009 at 01:50 AM. Reason: more