View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 11:57 PM
Tplane37
PPCGeeks Regular

Tplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Tplane37 Send a message via MSN to Tplane37 Send a message via Yahoo to Tplane37
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28008/21877 |Dec 4| ★ Sense 2.5 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snager View Post
Has anyone notice their memory useage going up and up even though your doing nothing on your phone?

I'm on EnergyROM_21884_RHOD500_10.Dec.2009_StandardM2.5_M axManila
and on a fresh soft reboot i would start of with ~65% and i leave my phone in sleep mode for about an hour and my memory useage is over 90%!!!!.

Then i try running appz like opera and i get errors saying im out of memory.

I have animated weather off and only thing i've setup is Data services: Facebook, Youtube, and twitter.
There are two things that I have been running on my TP2 with every ROM I have flashed that seem to work well with everything, and I have yet to have a memory drain issue or battery issues on any ROM I have flashed to date on mine.

CleanRAM v1.9.1

-Install Cab.
-Open <cleanRAM Config>
-Tap "Menu" (Right Soft Key)
-Check "Enabled"
-Under "CleanUp Programs" select "Level 2" in the drop down menu
-Under "Time" select "Every 1 Hour" in the drop down menu
-Under "Days" select "Every Day" (Should have all 7 days selected as well)
-Tap "Reset Timer" (Right Soft Key)
-Tap "Menu" (Right Soft Key)
-Choose "Settings"
-Select/Deselect any options to suit you. I prefer to just have the wait cursor, WakeUp Device, and Display Today when finished. and that's it.

You also have the option to exclude applications from the CleanUp process, Garmin is one thing I always add to this list, but anything that you do not want to have close when the schedule runs...just put the EXE in this list.

nueBattery2 for the TP2 CDMA

-Open <nueTools\nueBattery2 Settings>
-Select "Don't Round Percentage (1% Increment)"
-Select "Enable Fast Charge"
-Select "Disable Flight Mode"
-DO NOT ADJUST TEMPERATURE LIMIT OR LIMIT RESET! (There is no need to, I have not tried it yet, but read what no2chem has to say via the link).
-Tap "OK" in upper right (or lower right depending on build number).

These settings work for me, I believe cleanRAM is a better alternative than Oxios CloseApps, even though both are very good. I hope this has helped at least some one, and I would recommend including these apps with future builds as they are very useful IMHO.

This post has been thanked 1 times.