View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 11:32 PM
maxtcee
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Edit programs listed on Manila "All Programs" List

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhman View Post
Like fwaits said, my "All Applications" list (TF3D version) is very slow to load. Because of that I installed the cab to restore the WM6.5 programs list, which allows you to create folders to organize.

Maxtcee, are you saying you are able to use folders that show up in the TF3D All Applications list? All I get is all of my programs, which is likely causing the slow load/scrolling.

Can you clarify how you did this (if I understand you right)? Thanks!
if your using manilla and you click setting now all settings youll see connections personal bluetooth system ect ect if you hold them and click set to top they will go to your start menu which will eliminate all settings