View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 07:01 PM
heydjbobby74
Almost a VIP

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74
Re: Sprint Premier customers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffgong4 View Post
I can't find it on my bill, I am premier but I don't see my number anywhere.
They don't always show it on the bill, you may have to call in to find out what your premier level is, but basically I believe if you are on the Everything Data Plan or higher, you are at some level of premier status. Also like I said earlier, there are criteria that you must meet like paying your monthly bill on time for a certain amount of time, how much money you actually spend every month with Sprint etc...

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!