View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 05:41 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: Tilde key in keyboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torob View Post
I just got that thanks...
seems pretty good
but, still can't see any tilde

EDIT:
I MADE a tilde button...
thanks to the shortcut feature... i hooked my phone to computer and controlled it with computer via my mobiler.. then in shortcut i just made one of the buttons tilde with my computer keyboard
by the way... even though the keys are smaller.. its deadly accurate for some reason!!

While we on the subject, what makes this prog the best for you?
What features are cool/useful?
Also the pageup/pagedown/home/end are taking up so much space, anyway to get rid of them?
I like it because of the customization features it has plus I like the long press dual function keys and just generally like the way it works. You know, I felt the same way about the page up/down and home/end keys when I first got it. After I started using it though, I realized how much I was using these buttons for corrections and such that I just left them. There are versions without arrows for qvga. Probably have to look on xda. There are several custom skins available out there too. I had trouble finding a qvga version with no arrows that would work correctly in landscape when I first saw this. Someone has probably figured out a lot of mods for this app by now. I haven't looked lately.