View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 04:48 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Who is sticking with the Diamond until something like the HD2 hits the U.S.?

yeah I just can't see a phone worth buying that would be better than my diamond till the HD comes out, don't mind going to T-Mobil to get it either, I can just sell the ol diamond and probably get a free HD2 with a contract or something, its thin, sleek, with a ginormous screen, I just can't wait till the cooks get their hands on it so we can start getting ROMs out, because I guarantee 21882 is better than whatever stock rom they have on there.