View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 04:44 PM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post

Kitchen

Attached to this post are 2 small files:

1. A .txt file with the ROM links to my kitchen packages (EXT/OEM and ROM/SYS).

2. The RomSaved file for my Visual Kitchen ROM configuration (put in the TOOLS>RomSaved folder).

Please do not repost any of my download links, but feel free to link to this post.

These packages are for use with Ervius' Visual Kitchen, based on Bepe's Platform Rebuilder. The Visual Kitchen can be downloaded here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=469420

If you are not familiar with the Visual Kitchen, or need help with it, look at these threads:
How to: Use The Visual Kitchen
Visual Kitchen Hints and Tips

The Kitchen includes everything in the ROM, plus additional files for Manila Sense 2.1

I don't care what you do with my kitchen. You can use any packages or files you find, but please give me the proper credit if you post a public ROM with elements of my work, or repost any files from my kitchen. Thanks.

thank you for the kitchen, youve just made things so much easier for me now that i dont have to clean mine, i trust your work and im sure its nice and clean inside!!