View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 02:23 PM
Munkee915
PPCGeeks Regular

Munkee915 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
No sound on phone calls?

Last sunday my phone did something weird. I was trying to call a friend for some directions and the phone dialed out and said connected, but i couldnt hear anything. Not even ringing. I tried him a couple times and another friend, same thing. I finally called from my wifes phone and got through and didnt use my phone the rest of the night. Worked fine the next morning so i didnt think anything about it.

Well today its doing it to me again. I tried to call out and it says connected but i cant hear anything. tried my wife, my voicemail, sprint cust service, no sound. I soft booted several times and same issue. Pulled the battery and rebooted, called my voicemail and it worked, but then i tried to call out again and nothing. Pulled the batt again and this time same issue on reboot. Cant get any calls to go through.

I checked my sound settings, all are fine. Tried the speakerphone and my headset, neither of them get sound either. But i can play music fine and all system sounds and key beeps come out just fine. if i get a call in, the ringer goes off, but if i answer, nothing.

Any ideas? Im on no2chems alpha rom, running a few apps but no radio changes or anything. Was working fine and then just went out one day. Havent made any changes in that time. Any ideas?

Last edited by Munkee915; 12-11-2007 at 02:26 PM.