View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 03:29 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired
Threadstarter

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TV 100% Working!

Will update 1st post with this info
Root ROM = WOW Works great, best i've ever seen (except probs with landscape mode)
I thought I'd tried just about every ROM worth trying, even burned a few off XDA, and this one was sitting right here! Think I'll be on this one for a while. This has Sense 2.5 (Touch Flow) & bottom start/windows & X button!! Weather, etc..
Uses this Sprint TV (don't know if uses Calkins fix or not): Version: 1.7.1.89014
Will find, download & test that version on other ROMs.

** so far it appears that ROM's "reported" to have it working are NOT Sense (aka Touch Flow) **

Just did NFS
Installed
NFS (listed above)
Sprint tv 08 (one posted 2x on this thread to ‘device’)
reboot
Caulkins fix was “unsuccessful”
Tried sprint tv: Same old: Cannot connect to server (7004)
Downloaded the tv & fix posted on this thread, ran tv again, then fix & same thing
Will redo & try again

Root ROM:
Can't get to download fully and/or without errors via hotfile link provided, trying again.
Got it downloaded finally!
Will burn later... or maybe Sunday/Monday Very busy..

DCD Herman:
had to install sprint tv & fix (redoing rom, ran it before Sprint carrier cab install)
WORKS!!!!! (as well as it ever did)
Follow instructions on above post make sure you do the dcdcarrier cab.
I will try the carrier cab on other ROM's to see if it makes a diff.

Last edited by teradog; 12-11-2009 at 10:07 PM.