View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 01:08 PM
phatboy29m
Lurker

phatboy29m is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28011/21884) |Dec 4| Sense 2.1 and 2.

thanks. I love the Sense UI though and I got it working somewhat last night. I could receive mms after doing the MMS dance. Then I checked the mms server settings and it was setup for Sprint, so I entered the US Cellular mms server info and set it to default and was able to send a mms through Pictures and Videos.

SMS/MMS is incredibly bugged in this build though. It is frustrating to see the -GSM after every received message and also not to see the messages threaded. I installed the GSM to CDMA cab that was supposed to fix the -GSM tags but it did not work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddragon022 View Post
Just stick with 2.1. 2.5 has some issues with mms now, so if your really into txting get 2.1. When I was using 2.5, both sms/mms worked good, until I wanted someone from another network (verzion) to send me a pic. When it was going through the process in receiving the mms, it never went through (came up with an error, but forgot what it said). But when I did a soft reset, the mms appeared on my msg icon and I was able to view it. After that mms came through the sms/mms started freezing up my phone so I switch to 2.1 until the sms gets fixed