View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 04:44 AM
swurvv
PPCGeeks Regular

swurvv is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to swurvv Send a message via MSN to swurvv Send a message via Yahoo to swurvv
Red face Re: [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 353Entertainment View Post
DISCLAIMER: This is by no means directed at any particualr person...

I think what we're missing here guys is to each it's own. We all have our personal preference and just becasue my personal preference does not equate to yours does NOT mean that the ROM is useless or it's "broke"....

I for one loved the HTC Messaging client, but it was eye candy and that's it...I don't even use the WM Messaging, I use an old Threaded SMS cab from back in the day that i have been using on every single phone i have had since the 6700...and guess what, I have it mapped to hardware key, it pops up my text message when i receive with pic, and i love it!

Juicy has done a great job with his ROM development. If you don't like his ROM or his decisions on the ROM, cook your own or jump to another. No need to apologize in the thread. I tried MightyMike's and NRG and didn't like either, but i'm sure not gonna go in the thread and talk about how much the ROMS suck (They don't suck btw, just not my preference)...lol

I swear if i see one more "back to 2.1 for me" statement, i'll pull my hair out...(I'm completely bald btw). We all knew what we were flashing to prior to flashing. Fact: 2.5 does not support ladnscape....Fact: 2.5 does not support MMS.....Fact: if we had a better processor HTC Messaging would run fine...

It's pointless to keep going on and on about the same crap day after day... Come to think about it, There's probably a reason why Juicy never responds to those posts...

As stated earlier, this is not directed at any particular person....Ok, I am off my soap box now...
I think juicy should just make 2 versions for each crowd one with HTC messagng and one with it disabled to fix everyone why not juicy HUH?