View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 07:52 PM
x10guy
VIP Member

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TV 100% Working!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Never back, only forward. I've done at least 50 different ROM's & versions of them as well as many kitchens. Thanks, but I'm well aware of how to make that POS sprint tv cab work... but am not going back. I'm trying to determine:
1. If someone has it working & is slow to share (on the new sys)
2. If not, look into the TP2 fix & determine exactly how & why it works, and try to do the same on the TP.. I'm guessing there are more than a few of us out there that want it. If it's only a matter of the new WVGA cab and not all the other stuff as some seem to be reporting... then I'm still SOL. But, if it has something to do with the text files, then it's a possibility.
3. I've "live(d) without SprintTV" for a he77 of a long time now. And I quote, "no big deal, but..".
Re. upgrade.. I have insurance... I'm sure trusty old TP will break sometime, but I won't "use" the system & won't cause the breakage.
sorry didn't mean to upset you.... I really do hope you get it working.