View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 06:15 PM
spiritcrusher33
Almost a VIP

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33
Re: Htc Touch Pro2 vs. Palm Pre

Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkLover View Post
No it's not. Different processor, and bigger battery, and let's not forget the size of the screen is not the only thing that gets updated, the digitizer hardware also changes. Controls on this phone are light years ahead of the TP/Diamond, it is much more responsive (out of the box, it works GREAT), and battery life is awesome.

Well i did say ( cant comment on the tp2..but im sure outside of the nice screen its all the same..) meaning i didnt have enough info to make a full judgement..

but its all cool. i just ordered a t-mobile touchpro 2 and got it free and a free bluetooth..with a data only package and unlimited text for 49 a month....total cost NOTHING. and they waived my activation fee.

So even though my tp2 is slightly diff from the sprint version..i will be sporting a pre and tp2 from here on out..