Old 12-10-2009, 05:43 PM
DaBrode
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

DaBrode is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DaBrode
Re: Touch Pro 2 Screen Protectors (quick review)

UPDATE:

I received and applied the new HD Screen Protector Pocket Solutions offered me at no charge as a replacement to the protectors I originally ordered.

I must say for a static-based protector it's pretty decent. It's more rigid than the previous protectors and also much more resilient in both feel and appearance. Although it attracts fingerprints here and there it is actually MUCH better about fingerprints than an unprotected screen.

My two complaints are as follows...

- The edges have that foggy appearance as they don't adhere like the majority of the protector. (this seems to be the norm with Static-based protectors in my experience)

- The protector is not sized as tightly to the screen as I'd like it to be. It's a bit small overall. Now that I've seen the Sprint stock protector in person (my brother has it) I feel this should be about the same size covering the entire screen just about perfectly, right to the edges.

Overall I'd say it's a good inexpensive alternative to some of the $10-$20 protectors out there. I would actually recommend it to a friend or family member.

Find it here: http://www.thepocketsolution.com/PSI...rotectors.html