View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 04:45 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [Always Updating][KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23509/28004-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

wow there have been lots of manila tweaks going around here lately. I am impressed, the full screen thing is sweet. I have been working on other stuff, I have not touched manila in a while. I have been focusing on battery life and performance, few kitchen tweaks. I also added a switch to my upload script that will exclude *.nbh from the rar. we will see if it works tonight

to the guy who asked about titanium icons, just remove my rz_cpr_reg and rz_titanium icons from 05_titanium Note though without my reg entries from cpr_reg, my cToggles panel will not show.