Old 12-11-2007, 01:19 AM
hay112
PPCGeeks Regular

hay112 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ok, this is an easy one....

speed, speed, speed

I'm pretty bias when it comes to this, i absolutely love wm5 on this device, it completely changes the device to me. And there's almost nothing in wm6 that i can't do in wm5...

to afx: we are unsure at this time if we'll be able to extract the future rom enhancements of gps and rev a from the future sprint rom but there's definitely a chance, especially when it comes to the determination of the guys on this forum. If you want Java its a pretty easy install, just do a search for Jbed..

to gobmonster: i too used Sampsons rom in the beginning and almost was turned away by the lack of internet sharing and office mobile but i really didn't want to lose the speed of wm5. Come to find out that the Alltel WM5 rom and the TNZ WM5 rom both have internet sharing and office mobile out the gate. Give them a try...

Here are some of the things that i don't like or haven't been able to fix in wm5:

* HTML Email
* HTC album doesn't work with wm5
* When receiving MMS, i haven't been able to tweak the PIE user agent to display
the large picture instead of the little thumbnail version that you see on the
desktop version of sprintpcs picture mail site

but besides that i absolutely love it, if it wasn't for wm5 i would have switched to the Touch. I'm personally running the TNZ rom with the 1.47.01 radio

Here's a list of the apps i'm currently running

arcsoft ppcgeeks mms
codyppc performance booster
pocket cm keyboard
sprint tv
random access (touch contacts)
led killer
google maps
gb-soft tweak
wm6_threaded sms
tcpmp w/ flash bundle
total commander