blackg
N00b

blackg is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pandora for Touch Pro2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmDuchess View Post
where woukd i go to email them... i have about 4 different emails to send a pandora DEMAND LOL and my bf has pre and has like 6 emails (gready) and he would send emails for me too... i say we start a sticky we all email pandora and post what they reply... and then email them back with other peoples replies that contridicted themselves.. I SAY US WM LOVERS STAND UP FOR OUR RIGHT.... =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>rotest : WE WANT PANDORA.... WE WANT PANDORA
I assume they do appreciate the support, but spamming them is not going to make them happy. In fact it will probably hurt the movement as it's already not an issue at the top of their list. If you look at what I posted earlier, in my email I gave them the threads here and at xda that were in support of getting a new client for our devices. They may not reply to the thread, but I bet they will check it out. Sending them the same email from multiple people is silly and they are smart and will realize the emails are generic and probably from the same person. There are other ways to show support in a more professional way.