View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 01:24 PM
RidleyJ329
Halfway to VIP Status

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28011/21884) |Dec 4| Sense 2.1 and 2.

would there be any way to make the top task bar clear? the way you can the the icons in the corner along with the graphic underneath?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
I had one BSOD yesterday...first time since last week. I'm running Nov. 27th 2.5 21877. It might have been a fluke, but changing my radio seemed to help the problem a bit. I'm still not clear what could cause this other than something random in manila 2.5. ...unless anyone running 2.1 experienced it.

Yes that's normal. What used to be there was the Start icon, underneath it...that blue streak...is part of Energy's graphic. So the Start icon has been removed, but the little blue streak is still present...and that, I think, is what you're seeing. The white arrow just indicates there's a drop down box.