View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 11:49 AM
deadwrong03
VIP Member
Threadstarter

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03
Re: Which Opera Browser Are You Using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I have a cab for Opera 9.5 16643 that was tweaked by NFSFAN & I like it so much I use it in every flash I do.

When I went to Juicy's ROM, it had 9.7 & I didn't really like it, so I immediately installed this same cab. One thing I like is, it has the zoom slider on the bottom of the screen. I find this much easier & more accurate than using the default TP2 slider. It auto-rotates & is totally tweaked for extra tabs/increased speed etc etc

I then use Skyfire for flash & Opera Mini for SUPER fast surfing.

~John
can u post that cab and will that replace my current opera as my default browser? just curious what didnt u like about 9.7?

EDIT: also where can i find a cab of the stock 9.5 in case i dont like any of the other versions i dont like them?

Last edited by deadwrong03; 12-10-2009 at 11:58 AM.