View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 11:28 AM
Chuck_IV
Almost a VIP

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Anyone having an issue with forwarding meetings to the calendar?

When I forward a meeting from Outlook 2003 to my phone, I accept it fine and it will show just fine on the home page with all the pertinent info. It will also appear fine in the Agenda listing. HOWEVER when I goto the appointment itself to try to look at the full display of the appointment, ALL the fields are blank. Even after rebooting this is an issue.

The ONLY way to get it to show properly so I can edit it is to back up my appointments with either PimBackup or Microsoft's My Phone and then delete the appointment from my phone and restore the appointments from the backup. Then it shows fine.

This seems to be happening with ALL 2.5 ROMS I have tried, not just Juicy's. I've tried Caulkulins, NRG's and Juicy's and they all do this. Is this a known bug with 2.5 and what can be done about it?

Thanx

**EDIT**
This only seems to occur with a SINGLE occurence meeting. I just sent myself 2 recurring meetings that happen every week and those appear fine when I try to edit them.

Last edited by Chuck_IV; 12-10-2009 at 11:37 AM.