View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 05:27 AM
thacounty
White Monster > Red Bull

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty
Re: [ROM] 12/03/09-0.7 | fresh rom | Optimized boot + apks | read for known issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeneed4speed View Post
WOW..
I am impressed with the work you've done! I just ordered my hero last night, was tempted to keep with WinMO and go to the TP2 since my old Titan just does not thave enough memory to keep up with the latest. However for the price I will wait to purchase another WinMo till they have finished rolling out 4G and intergrate it into a phone..
Anyway, as soon as my HERO shows up I will be testing your work for sure. Thanks again for all your effort!
Haha you got on just in time my friend. It is about to get really nasty in this thread!