View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 11:53 PM
HTC Touch-Pro
Regular 'Geeker

HTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good workHTC Touch-Pro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: the uploader cab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4u2 View Post
Try this from Wmpowerusers.com. Install on Main.

To upload photos to Facebook first open HTC Album and then select the file you want to upload. The same principle applies to you Tube. Click on the selected video and then upload to YouTube.
I thanked you for the link to .cabs! I installed them to the TP2, and did a soft reset, twice, but no luck getting the functionality. The weird part was I went to uninstall programs, tried to uninstall it three times, soft-reset my phone, and even deleted the files off my micro-SD but the icon and program still exists on my phone. The uninstaller said "Could not remove all of this program," so that was odd. I am on the new Dec. 6 MightyROM, Verizon's TP2. (I THINK this is the version I used to use on my TP1 that I absolutely LOVED, I'm going to try it again tonight and report back! http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=94990)

There was a version of this program I've been looking high and low for that integrated the HTC Album uploading flawlessly, and even let me upload pics in batches or one at a time and gave me updates with icons as to what uploaded already or what was pending.

PS: Just trying to trouble-shoot on my own, I thought perhaps I should make sure I'm installing to the main memory and not the internal microSD, and also should I install and run BOTH of the files you linked in your above post, or only one? Thanks
August 12th... Droid-2! Still undecided; but leaning toward purchasing, as a phone to "tide" me over (according to great advice from ckeegan) until truly remarkable devices are released from Verizon fully operation on 4G networks in 2012!

Last edited by HTC Touch-Pro; 12-09-2009 at 11:57 PM.